1. Click on the round Home button.
2. Click on the Settings icon.
3. Click Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
4. Click Add Account...
5. Choose Other.
6. Click Add Mail Account.
7. Enter your name, email address, password and a description of the account.
8. Click Next.
9. Select POP / IMAP as the account type.
For Hostname and Port settings, please refer to the values indicated under the below table:
|Webmail URL||http://mail.domainname/mail eg mail.abc.com/mail||https://webmail.domainanme eg https://webmail.abc.com/|
|Incoming Mail Server Hostname||mail.domainname eg mail.abc.com||mail.domainname.com|
|POP3 Port||110||110 / 995 (SSL)|
|POP3 SSL||Not Available||Available|
|IMAP Port||143||143 / 993 (SSL)|
|IMAP SSL||Not Available||Available|
|Outgoing SMTP Server Hostname||mail.domainname eg mail.abc.com||mail.domainname eg mail.abc.com|
|SMTP Port||25 / 366||25 / 366 / 465 (SSL)|
|SMTP SSL||Not Available||Available|
|Outgoing SMTP Authentication||Required||Required|
|Username||Full Email Address eg firstname.lastname@example.org||Full Email Address eg email@example.com|
|Secure Password Authentication (SPA)||Do Not Check||Do Not Check|
10. Completing setup:
After saving, click on the account you have just created.
Scroll down and click Advanced.
Make sure Authentication is set to Password.
If you want to keep your email messages in your webmail or desktop e-mail application, make sure Delete from server is set to Never.
11. SMTP Authentication for Outgoing mails:
Do take note that the outgoing server authentication is required to send out emails.
Kindly refer to the below steps to check, verify and/or add the settings;
1. From the Home screen click Settings and then Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2. Select the email account you wanted to modify.
3. Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server and click SMTP.
4. Click on the Primary Server and make sure the slider is ON.
5. Enter the hostname in this format:
mail.domainname.com eg mail.abc.com
Enter your username (your FULL email address) and the password you assigned to that account.
For Outgoing Server Hostname and Port settings, please refer to the values indicated in the above table.
Click Done button when completed.
8. Go back to the main Settings page and then get out of the config by pressing the Home button.