1. Chrome Browser
2. Valid Gmail account eg firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to install Chrome Remote Desktop:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- In the address bar at the top, enter
remotedesktop.google.com/support, and press Enter. You will be prompted to sign-in with your Gmail account.
- Upon successful sign-in, under “Share This Screen, “ click Download .
- Follow the onscreen directions to download and install Chrome Remote Desktop.
- After successful installation, browse back to
- Under “Share This Screen,” select Generate Code. Generate Code button will appear once Chrome Extension has been successfully installed.
- Copy the 12 digit code and send to WM Staff.
- When WM Staff enters your access code on the site, you will see a dialog with their e-mail address. Select Share to allow them full access to your computer.
- To end a sharing session, click Stop Sharing.
The access code will only work one time. If you are sharing your computer, you will be asked to confirm that you want to continue to share your computer every 30 minutes.