02. In this section, fill the requested details accordingly including full
email address and password, then tap on the Next which is on top right
side of the screen.
03. In the next page, tap POP or IMAP. We recommend you to use POP3.
For Hostname and Port settings, please refer to the values indicated under the below table:
|Webmail URL||http://mail.domainname/mail eg mail.abc.com/mail||https://webmail.domainanme eg https://webmail.abc.com/|
|Incoming Mail Server Hostname||mail.domainname eg mail.abc.com||mail.domainname.com|
|POP3 Port||110||110 / 995 (SSL)|
|POP3 SSL||Not Available||Available|
|IMAP Port||143||143 / 993 (SSL)|
|IMAP SSL||Not Available||Available|
|Outgoing SMTP Server Hostname||mail.domainname eg mail.abc.com||mail.domainname eg mail.abc.com|
|SMTP Port||25 / 366||25 / 366 / 465 (SSL)|
|SMTP SSL||Not Available||Available|
|Outgoing SMTP Authentication||Required||Required|
|Username||Full Email Address eg firstname.lastname@example.org||Full Email Address eg email@example.com|
|Secure Password Authentication (SPA)||Do Not Check||Do Not Check|
04. Tap Continue and wait for the software to verify.
05. SMTP Authentication
Once the above process has been completed, tap on the newly configured account and go to the Outgoing Mail Server and tap on the SMTP section.
If your domain outgoing server appear in the list of Other SMTP Servers but the mode is off, kindly tap on the correct hostname, the button beside the Server to switch it on.
If your domain outgoing server did not appear in the list of Other SMTP Servers, you will have to tap the Not Configured option in the PRIMARY SERVER section and fill up the requested details accordingly.
06. Once that mode is activated, it will revert to the previous page, tap the ‘<‘ button to go back and then tap Done. Your account will be accessible using the Mail button from the main interface.
07. Users are also advised to go to the account, Advanced setting, to check and verify if the below option was chosen.
DELETED MESSAGES: It is recommended to choose Never to prevent deletion of messages in the mail server.